Hi, Mike! Do you plan to fix this? The same problem in database table 'Exceptions' (if the language .NET Framework is differs from English).
Cool bug find! Thanks so much! :)
For best service when you require assistance:
Yes. Thanks for pointing it out.
(I am looking into it now...)
...OK, easy fixes... rebuilding the index now...
Оk, thanks. Thank you for your prompt response. I hope that you make changes to the demo version.
Thanks again for finding this bug. There appears to be one other condition that creates the "..." for the SearchResult summary. Looks like a problem with plurality and the Lucene.net summarizer. More on this later.
I will likely roll it into the demo version once I finish another feature I am working on.
(Why do you need it in the demo? Did you figure out how to crack the demo? Let me know if you have - I'll give you $50. )
Hi, Mike!!! Only $ 50?..
Of course I'm kidding
In fact, I would like to see the demo version to see features of the system (if I'll like it, I'm happy to buy a license that interests me). I would be glad to cooperate with you.
Hehe - yeah - only $50 - I don't want to encourage bad behavior too much.
You have downloaded the demo version, right? Does the demo version show you enough of what you need to see regarding the encoding bug that you found?
I am working on one Lucene.net bug related to summarization and one other new feature and after I wrap those two issues I will update the demo.
Thanks again for finding what you found - very, very helpful to me. It is much appreciated.
Thanks, Mike. Unfortunately or fortunately, I'm not a hacker
Yes, I used a demo version. The bug was easy to find, as I would like to use your system and a Lucene.NET for searching in Russian.
I suspect that the problem in the Lucene. I think it is appropriate to include the Lucene.NET project (I mean Lucene.NET source code) in the arachnode.net solution with your corrections.
I hope you consider my request. It is important to fully test the capabilities arachnode.net + Lucene.Net.
I found another small bug
The red box I am working on ATM - lucene.net (the highlighter) isn't picking up 'politic', that site has 'politics' in it.
The yellow is because politic is found in the tags, but not the InnerText.
Ok. Thanks, Mike